An updated version of the traditional "mash". Designed to supply both energy & digestible fibre to the rumen
Features & Benefits
• Maintains rumen health
• Very palatable
• Maintains condition over show season
• Should be soaked in water for minimum 3 hours prior to feeding
• Soak 1 part Dry Mash to 1 part water
• Volumes offered dependant on animal ages & weight
• Can be fed to Cattle or sheep and should be fed in conjunction with other feeds
If unsure, please contact us for bespoke feed plans
- Additional Information
Crude Oil & Fat 2.25% Crude Protein 10.50% Crude Fibre 11.25% Ash 8.25% Vitamin A 600iu/kg Vitamin D3 100iu/kg Vitamin E 0 Selenium 0 Calcium 0.52% Phosphorus 0.27% Sodium 0.23% Magnesium 0.22%
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great feed!
The Sweet Mash is a great feed for both Cattle and Sheep. We used to have problems with Bulls and Tups going stale on their mix, but since we included the mash at lunchtime, they thrive right on through. It keeps them content and puts that extra bit of top on them.
Quality Performance Palatability