Superblock gold is the flagship product of the range, being the most nutrient dense feedblock available. Gold is suitable for all classes of stock but is particular beneficial for:
Features & Benefits
• Productive lowland and hill farms
• Flushing ewes at tupping
• The last weeks of pregnancy
• Scanned ewes carrying twins or triplets
• Lactating animals to prevent mis-mothering
• If used as the sole supplement during lactation, intakes will increase up to 350g/head/day. Distribution rates should be increased accordingly. Superblock Gold has a very high energy and protein content, with no added urea.
All Superblocks contain Sel-Plex and Active-S as standard.
All Superblocks contain a carefully balanced mineral, vitamin and trace element combination to promote good health and productivity in cattle and sheep.
Ad-lib forage must be available at all times. Place Superblocks evenly over the entire grazing area Regularly alter the feeding point to prevent poaching When feeding indoors, place away from the water source Ensure a clean water supply is available at all times Using feeders will reduce waste and restrict intake Distribution: Sheep – one block per 25-30 ewes
Intake will vary depending on the availability of other feeds, animal condition, weather condition and stage of pregnancy. An intake guide for ewes and adult cattle is:
Ewes – 150-300g/head/day
- Additional Information
OIL(A) 8 Protein 20 Omega 3 Yes Crude Fibre 6.5 Ash 14.5 Metabolisable Energy 13 Magnesium 2 Vitamin A 15 Vitamin D3 3 Vitamin E 250 Selenium 5 Pack Size 25kg