DetailsPower & Performance is our revolutionary, high energy competition feed, ideal for horses in harder work, particularly those who tend to be fizzy or sharp on traditional competition diets. High energy ingredients combined with lower starch levels*, allow horses to work hard and achieve results whilst remaining focused.
Features & Benefits
• A high energy feed – DE 12.8MJ/kg
• Supplies fast and slow release energy for sparkle and stamina!
• Balanced with vitamins and minerals
• Contains a prebiotic and probiotic blend for healthy digestion
• Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
• Introduce a new feed gradually over 7 to 10 days building up to the amounts needed to maintain condition and energy levels (0.25 – 5.0kg depending on size, type, workload and condition).
• Place feed in a shallow bucket, dampen well, then stir.
• Dampened, unmolassed chaff or soaked Fast Fibre can be added to this feed, if adding unmolassed chaff, stir well before feeding.
• This feed may not be suitable for laminitics – if your horse is prone to, or has, laminitis why not try Fast Fibre? Do not feed to sheep.
- Additional Information
Crude Oil & Fat 6.00% Crude Protein 15.00% Crude Fibre 10.50% ME-R - Ash 8.00% Copper - Calcium 1.00% Omega 3 1.50% Total Sugar 5.00% Estimate D.E 12.80mj/kg Phosphorus 0.45% Sodium 0.70% Magnesium - Vitamin A - Vitamin D3 - Vitamin E - SUGAR - STARCH 20.00% Selenium - DCP - DRY MATTER - OIL(A) - Threo - ZINC - Pack Size 20kg