Galloway & MacLeod Covid 19 Update - As of March 23
by Cameron Millar
on April 04, 2020
Update 23rd March 2020
Galloway & MacLeod Limited
King Street, Stonehouse,
Lanarkshire, ML9 3EH
TEL: 01698 791919
Subject – COVID-19
G & M Customer Service / Biosecurity
Our investment in IT technology means that we can maintain our service regardless of where our personnel are located; office/Home/Remote Location, while reducing contact.
Our response plan:
• Sales Personnel, contact via phone, text or e mail
• Drivers, paperless operation, no need for contact.
• G & M Online-Contactless Ordering
• Our supply chain is good, but not inexhaustible
• Our Fertiliser service has recently been enhanced with the establishment of a CF Fertiliser Distribution Depot at Stonehouse
In return we could do with a little help.
• Notice for orders, the earlier the better
• Load size – usage + storage = reduced deliveries / contact
We have a strapline experience.the difference and we would like all our customers to experience this in these
Our values, excellence, sustainability, integrity and partnership, by working to these core values I’m sure “WE” will
be stronger, more fit for the future in the days to come.
Thank you very much for your cooperation in these challenging times.
Donald F Harvey
You must be logged in to post a comment.