Galloway & MacLeod Covid 19 Update
by Alexandros Psaltoulis
on April 04, 2020
Due to the ongoing outbreak regarding COVID 19, everyone at Galloway & Macleod would like to advise our customers and suppliers that we are taking the following precautions to minimise disruption and ensure their safety;
• All of our agri sales staff have been advised for the time being to refrain from going onto farms where possible and contact customers only via telephone or email. If any samples are required, sampling kits will be posted to the customer.
• Our feed superstore remains open to the public. Customers are asked to use hand sanitiser upon entry and adhere to current government hygiene guidelines to minimise the risk of passing contagions.
• Our drivers have been advised to call customers in advance and either unload on their own, or remain in their vehicle while the customer unloads. Drivers have also been given antibacterial wipes / hand sanitiser for use within their vehicle. Vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected each day.
• Our mill staff will continue to operate at full capacity for as long as possible, however we ask that you give us as much notice for deliveries where possible to reduce the pressure any potential disruption to our supply chain may cause.
• Visitors to our site will be expected to adhere to all current government guidelines regarding hygiene practices to minimise risk, hand sanitiser will be available in both our retail store and main office.
As always, we will continue to follow and adapt to the governments advice on how best to proceed, and we thank you for your valued support in these difficult times.
You must be logged in to post a comment.