Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control.
Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor.
Powers up to 8 acres / 3 ha (5 km / 3 miles) of fence
0.5 J maximum output energy (0.68 J stored energy)
• Solar compatible. Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control
• Indicator lights (pulse). Easy to read light bar display indicates the Unigizer is working
• Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
• Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
• Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control.
- Additional Information
Distance Powers (Km) 5 Km Distance Powers (miles) 3 m Distance Powers (Acres) 8 acres Distance Powers (Hectares) 3 Ha Input Voltage (V) 100 - 240 V or 12V battery Maximum Stored Energy (J) 0.7 J Maximum Output Energy (J) 0.5 J Output Voltage @ 100 Ω N/A Output Voltage @ 500 Ω 4,400 V Output Voltage @ 1K Ω N/A Minimum Number of Earth Rods Required 1 Volume (mm) 170 x 240 x 78mm Weight (Kg's) 2.2 Kg