Specially formulated molassed lick bucket for calves and youngstock at risk of respiratory disease. Contains Pulmosure; a blend of essential oils that support breathing and the clearing of airways.
Features & Benefits
• Contains Pulmosure; a blend of essential oils that support breathing and the clearing of airways where there is a risk of respiratory disease in calves and cattle youngstock.
• Copper sulphate free; inclusion of IntelliBond Copper as a replacement for sulphate ensures that rumen function and NDF digestibility is optimised
for volatile fatty acid production and subsequent liveweight gains in growing cattle, as well as supporting optimal rumen development conditions.
• Improved palatability; animals prefer supplements that contain IntelliBond trace minerals over supplements with sulphate trace minerals.
• Highly bioavailable trace mineral sources to support animal health and performance; independent university research has shown IntelliBond C and IntelliBond Z to have 1.96 and 2.04 times greater relative bioavailability (RBV) when compared to inorganic sources of copper and zinc respectively. Increased bioavailability helps to support trace mineral status during the stressful weaning period, and subsequent immunity, growth rates and overall performance.
• Contains Optimum SeY, a selenium yeast with guaranteed and consistent premium quality, proven to support antioxidant defences and immunity during periods of stress.
• A high level of vitamin E and the addition of AOmix R, a blend of specially selected polyphenols, provides the animal with extra antioxidant capacity to support performance during periods of high productive stress, such as weaning and where high growth rates are required.
• Includes a range of minerals, trace elements and vitamins to help balance any potential deficiencies in the basal diet.
Suitable for: Calves and cattle youngstock at risk of respiratory disease, especially during the autumn and winter and at housing.
• Allow 1 bucket per 5 head of cattle.
• Contains copper, do not feed to sheep.
- Additional Information
Pack Size 25kg Bucket