The Hoggs of Fife Munro Classic Hiking Boots feature a Vibram outsole and an Ultdry membrane as well as a fully waterproof waxy leather, making them a superb boot for hiking in the Cairngorms or for a short country with the dog.
- Superior ULTDRY membrane in combination with a padded bellows tongue, make these boots fully waterproof and breathable (as confirmed by independent quality assessment)
- Full grain waxy leather uppers with minimal stitched seams, for superior all round water resistance
- Cushioned cut-away collar for extra wearer comfort
- Antiqued brass D-rings and hooks plus a loop at the heel for stylish and convenient lacing
- Full super-rigid mid-sole plate, for superior boot rigidity when on rough terrain
- Superior removable cushioned insole with ball-of-foot and heel extra absorbent pressure-point inserts
- Superior Vibram® rubber outsole for proven grip and durability (as confirmed by independent quality assessment)