Ewbol Gold 18 is a high performance feed formulated to meet the demands of flocks with high lambing percentages.
Features & Benefits
• Energy: High energy level to meet the requirements in late pregnancy and early lactation, for strong, healthy fast growing lambs. Ewes milk is 5.4% protein and 6.2% fat (50% higher than cow's milk, and needs 50% more energy to produce).
• Balanced energy sources: High in digestible fibre with balanced starch inclusion, for improved milk fat and milk production, and the avoidance of twin lamb disease.
• High Protein: 18% protein with high levels of undegradable protein (DUP), produces lambs that can be 1kg heavier at birth as well as enabling the ewe to produce more milk.
• Addarome: Helps to overcome the depression in intakes during the 6-8 weeks prior to lambing.
• Extra Guard: High levels of Vitamin E, Cellguard and organic selenium for excellent flock health and immunity.
• Levucell: A live yeast that reduces the risk of acidosis and improves fibre digestion, resulting in better health and milk production.
• Introduce at 0.25 kg per day six to eight weeks before lambing and increase up to 1.5 kg two weeks before lambing depending on ewe condition, forage quality and number of lambs.