DetailsFarm-O-San Pro-Keto is a dietetic feed that contains large amounts of glycogenic energy and is able to reduce the risk of ketosis.
Features & Benefits
• Contains propylene glycol and glycerine, providing extra energy
• Niacin and vitamin B12 improve energy utilization and choline supports proper functioning of the liver
• Contains vitamin E and zinc to support resistance Pro-Keto contains all essential ingredients for a good start of lactation in dairy cows and to support ewes in the period around lambing
• Includes two flavouring agents, avoiding a negative effect on Dry Matter Intake if Farm-O-San Pro-Keto is included in a TMR
• Dairy cows: administer 100-125 ml twice daily during the first 3-6 weeks after calving. Administer 250 ml twice daily where additional energy could support performance
• Ewes: administer 30 ml twice daily, through the feed, as topdressing or by an automatic dosing unit in the last 6 weeks before and the first 3 weeks after lambing. In an acute case of ketosis give 70 ml Pro-Keto 2 times a day